Are you also wondering how many of your products are currently in processing orders or pending orders? What if you want a clear history overview of all the stock changes of your product? You'll need a stock management tool in Magento!
Clicking the "place order" button in the checkout of Magento represents a stock decrease of the ordered products in Magento's inventory. However, sometimes it happens that the order isn't followed by a payment. So the stock of the product will be "blocked" for a while. How can you, as a Merchant, get a clear overview of the amount of "blocked products"? You'll need a stock management tool in Magento!
If you want to manage and control all the stock movements in Magento, we have the perfect extension for your webshop. Take a look at some key features of our stock management module for Magento:
- Monitor all stock changes in Magento
- List all stock movements in one grid
- List order items and indicate impact on stock
- View all orders in which a product occurs on the product administration page
- View all stock changes for a specific product on the product administration page
Following stock changes are monitored:
- Create new order
- Create new order in back-end
- Cancel order
- Create credit memo (full+partial return to stock)
- Back-end administrator changes
Have a deeper look on our Magento stock monitor module.