Developers will say: “our analyst will surely get it sorted out”. Our customer will ask you: “what solution would you recommend?” Giving insights in business processes and solutions is your cup of tea. You clarify and create added value to solve our customer’s problems. You outline our project to become a successful reality.
You start off projects at PHPro. You compile our project proposal together with the account manager and you defend the proposal in front of the customer. Afterwards you consolidate the project’s quality on a high PHPro standard during the analysis phase. You investigate the best solutions for our customers. You are all ears to our customers to adopt his needs.
You gather the user stories to define the project and you deliver a list of user stories and use cases in Excel. You are revered by your coworkers for your perseverance, your aim for perfection and your thoroughness. You create the functional and technical plan based on your interviews, workshops, demo’s and brainstorms. You use the technical architect’s assistance during the production of the technical plan. Together you advocate the greatness of the PHPro solution. Your many ideas enhance the solution and help the customer’s business even more.
Our customer’s feedback on your work includes ‘Bright’ as key advantage.
You are available throughout the project development. Additionally, you keep a close eye on the project progress as you incorporate the lessons learned in future project analysis.
- Curiosity is in your nature: you question the underlying motivations. You are familiar with Simon Sinek (www.startwithwhy.com)
- Your inquisitiveness sparked you to disassemble your toys as a child, just to see how they work.
- You love modeling flows to display the component’s functionality
- You prefer to explain things with an accompanying drawing. You have a visual nature
- You are fluent in spoken and written Dutch and English. Notions of French is a plus
- You enjoy thinking outside of the box
- You find a decision matrix as important as a pint of beer at a football match
- You are ready to engage in an after-work activity
- You have the technical experience to translate the communication between the customer and the development team in both directions
- You do not shy away from engaging other solutions during an event to inquire on their feasibility. You take knowledge in. You do not shun to give a presentation on an event.
- You are comfortable in making mistakes as long as you learn from them. You always put in your best effort
We offer you a professional, dynamic and growth-driven environment, just like any other company does. However, we hold our claims rightly so! You are always welcome in our offices. We are confident we will convince you when we show you around.
We offer you a competitive salary package with lots of extralegal advantages (company car, fuel card, laptop, hospitalization and group insurance, mobile plan). Our young and dynamic team values a learning spirit. Making people better and stronger by team work is part of the PHPro company vision.
You'll work for the top 50 customer projects at enterprise level in flexible working hours.