A customer is your source of positive energy. Your satisfaction is to see a smile on a customer’s face when you start your work.
You communicate directly with the customer on all the projects you are in charge of. You do more than just programming as a support engineer. You are capable of communicating with the customer on a professional level. You use your skills to correctly understand the customer’s problems and requests. This information is the start of your quest to fulfill the customer’s needs. You employ your exceptional problem-solving capabilities to deliver a solution that excels in quality. You report clearly and transparently to the customer at the end of your intervention.
Our support team members are account manager, project manager, analyst and developer all-in-one. A challenging task with a decent amount of responsibility.
A support engineer at PHPro does not only solve problems. He is also a member of our development team, ready to assist in development projects. Additionally, he can explore new tools and technologies within our R&D program.
Your goal is to become your customer’s hero.
- You love to use your multitasking skills, other than as a cpu concept
- Full-stack PHP web developer
- Magento knowledge and experience is a plus
- You can investigate a problem efficiently and you can deliver structured hypotheses.
- You find it crucial to comprehend the customer’s needs to find the right solution
- You are fluent in spoken and written Dutch and English. Notions of French is a plus
- You are comfortable in making mistakes as long as you learn from them. You always put in your best effort
- You are ready to engage in an after-work activity
We offer you a professional, dynamic and growth-driven environment, just like any other company does. However, we hold our claims rightly so! You are always welcome in our offices. We are confident we will convince you when we show you around.
We offer you a competitive salary package with lots of extralegal advantages (company car, fuel card, laptop, hospitalization and group insurance, mobile plan). Our young and dynamic team values a learning spirit. Making people better and stronger by team work is part of the PHPro company vision.
You'll work for the top 50 customer projects at enterprise level in flexible working hours.