Because of a growing demand in our services, PHPro is looking for a new colleague to join our team.
Are you interested in working with us and you want to apply for this job? Please don’t hesitate and send us your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our vacancies apply to our office locations in Hasselt & Kontich as well as our soon to be opened office in East Flanders.
Drupal will be your main focus, but you are eager to learn about the eco-system in which Drupal resides. You always aim for perfection and top quality in your work, you go beyond what was asked if you believe that it will take your project to the next level. You are a team player with a good sense of humour that can work independently. You like to work in an agile environment and follow best practices when it comes to implementing features for our clients. You have a decent view on popular Drupal modules and are capable of writing your own if necessary. You like to participate in the great community that Drupal has!
- Knowledge about Drupal 7 or highly motivated to learn!
- Knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- You know about hooks or want to discover what e.g. hook_entity_property_info is all about
- Used to working with Git, SVN or other versioning system
- Knowledge of Dutch and English
- Basic front-end work shouldn't be a problem (HTML/CSS/jQuery)