Our developers will call you 'the PM'. They will expect a lot from you, but you will also get a lot in return from them.
A project manager at PHPro is someone who can do more than planning, budget and monitor deadlines. Of course you should be able to do that, but we expect more. And we offer more.
You're not just a planner, you are the coach, you are a player.
You are a coach.
You manage several projects from < to />. This means that you're involved from the pre-sale stage, to delivery and after-care of your projects. We believe that great websites and web applications only happen when clients, project managers, developers and designers work closely together. In other words, you have to understand how to invest in and maintain (customer) relationships.
You will manage the planning of your various projects through the efficient allocation of our techies and designers. You guide each team through the phases of the project, even if it means you have to "dilute" their coffee with some illegal substances. You therefore ensure that everything is delivered within the agreed timeframe and budget.
You do not go for second place, you take that trophy home. And you let your team share in the honor.
You are a player.
Your role is to take overall responsibility for the application or website development.
You know how digital products are built. You examine and define the feasibility and carefully selects the appropriate technologies based on the scope and the desired result. You describe the product from the perspective of the user, relevant in the specific context. You are you also aware that each product is ultimately a business case; you know how to translate the problems and opportunities of a customer into specific product requirements.
You care about each product as if it was your first-born, and this attitude is contagious for the whole project. You build your product iterations in constant dialogue and respect for the views of all team members (the customer is one of them).
- You can simultaneously work on several projects. You get the job done.
- You are the Zen Master: harmony and structure are your nature.
- You have a deep interest in technology.
- You're probably a CTRL + freak.
- You can create a wireframe or two.
- You think in business cases. You're in the mind of the customer.
- A fast-growing environment is your habitat.
- Experience with Scrum for team management is a big plus.
- Knowing PHP or Javacript is not required, but being able to read it is a big plus.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Le français est un avantage.
- No need for decades of experience, as long as you can do above thinkgs.
- You are not a developer but you have a solid technical experience
- You understand the architecture of digital products.
- Competitive salary and extralegal advantages (company car, laptop, ...)
- Top 50 customer projects in enterprise level.
- Flexible working hours.
- A young team of colleagues waiting to inspire you.
- Growth possibilities.